The NDDC Recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing and the application form portal which can be accessed via www.nddc.gov.ng is now open. The Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment 2023 has begun and on this web page, you will find information on the necessary requirements you must possess to be considered for recruitment and the application guidelines.
The Niger Delta Development Commission is summoning all suitably qualified candidates to apply for their ongoing recruitment exercise. All individuals who are interested in the recruitment exercise are hereby advised to begin their application procedures right away and finish up on or before the application closing date.
NDDC Recruitment Eligibility Requirements 2023
It is important that you take the requirements and qualifications stated by the NDDC recruitment board for the job openings very seriously. The Niger Delta Development Commission has clearly stated individuals who do not satisfy the requirements stipulated will be automatically disqualified.
The eligibility requirements include the following;
- You must possess a BSc, MSc Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Geology, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or any other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- You must be no less than 30 years old at the time of application.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must have any of the following valid means of identification (voter’s card, international passport, driver’s license, national identity card).
- You must be medically fit and have a certificate of medical fitness gotten from a federal government hospital.
- You must be mentally sound and in possession of good communication skills.
- You must possess good customer services skills.
- You must have concluded your NYSC program and gotten your NYSC discharge certificate.
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2023
You can carry out your application for the Niger delta development commission recruitment online on the recruitment portal via www.nddc.gov.ng.
All you have to do is login to the application portal, or create an account if you don’t already have one.
You’ll most likely need to use your email address and phone number and supply personal details such as your full names, gender, etc to be able to create the account.
The email address you’re using for creating the account must be valid and one that you have access to… i.e, it must be yours, and you must still remember the password to it.
Once you’ve logged in, navigate to “Apply Now” on the displayed page, decide on and select your desired position. Most importantly, you ought to read the through job description and eligibility requirements before going ahead to fill out the application form.
When you’re filling out the application form, be careful to supply your correct information only as the wrong ones might foil your chances of getting recruited.
Also, be sure to upload any documents required before submitting your application.
Do well to check your email inbox regularly for any updates that the Niger Delta Development Commission might send you, they could contain instructions for the next phase of the recruitment.
Don’t forget to bookmark this webpage for any updates we might share.
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.