Nigeria police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) is now open for the 2022 recruitment of 10,000 constables. NPF recruitment is ongoing.
Do you have intension of joining the Nigeria police force? If yes, an opportunity is here for you as the Nigeria police force recruitment for the year 2022 is ongoing. See more details about the NPF recruitment exercise below.
We are glad to announce to you that the authorities of the Nigeria police force has commenced recruitment of new constables into the NPF.
The recruitment exercise will last for about 2 weeks and all interested candidates are expected to submit their application successfully before the deadline. The NPF stated clearly that candidates who submit their application after the deadline will be automatically disqualified.
The main purpose of this publication is to teach you how to register for the recruitment with your laptop of mobile phone without seeking help from someone or an ICT center, but we advise you visit an ICT center if you are not really good at navigating the internet.
Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Starting Date 2022
The NPF recruitment will commence on 29th November, 2021 to 10th January, 2022. Endeavor to submit your application before the closing date.
- Policerecruitment.gov.ng 2021
- Nigeria police examination slip
- Nigeria police status checker
- Nigeria police shortlisted candidates
- Nigeria police recruitment portal
- Nigeria police screening date
- Nigeria police training date
- Nigeria Police examination result
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NPF Recruitment Requirements 2022
Before you can be successfully shortlisted you need to meet certain requirements which the Nigeria police force have set for all interested candidates. See the requirements below;
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 to 35
- The minimum certificate accepted is O level certificate which you are expected to have at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language
- Male candidate must not be less than 1.67 metres in height and 1.64 metres for women.
- Candidate must have a valid means of identification
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates must have their national identification number (NIN), a functional email address and a valid phone number before starting the online application process.
Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for the NPF constable Recruitment 2021:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Navigate to “Register for 2021”
- View application guidelines
- Download guarantor’s form
- Provide your NIN to continue
- Click “Verify
Shortlisted candidates for the nationwide screening will be contacted via email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
Also, Successful candidates at every stage of the recruitment screening process will be contacted through the email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.