Nigeria police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) is now open for the 2022 recruitment of 10,000 constables.
The Nigeria police recruitment portal can be accessed via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng for the online recruitment application form.
If you have any intention of joining the Nigeria police force, via this article, we’re bringing you detailed information on the NPF Recruitment 2022; ranging from their recruitment application starting and closing dates, eligibility Criteria/requirements, how to apply and every other bit of information that will be useful to you.
If you’re successful at the end of the whole recruitment application process, you’ll be recruited as a constable into the Nigeria Police Force.
Is the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment currently ongoing? Has the recruitment starting or closing dates been announced yet? If you’re asking questions like this… here’s your chance to find answers.
First, the Nigeria Police Recruitment exercise is not ongoing at the moment. The last recruitment exercise they held ended in January this year, and as such, there’s no commencement date yet, the application form has not been published, and so there’s no closing date.
- Policerecruitment.gov.ng portal
- Nigeria police examination slip
- Nigeria police status checker
- Nigeria police shortlisted candidates
- Nigeria police recruitment portal
- Nigeria police screening date
- Nigeria police training date
- Nigeria Police examination result
When they’re ready to recruit, they’ll publish the information and we’ll be back here to update you as soon as that happens.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2022
To be considered for recruitment or successfully recruited into the NPF, you need to be able to meet certain requirements which the force has put in place. The requirements are the following;
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must not be less than 18 or older than 35 years old.
- The minimum certificate you’re expected to have is O level in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB with no less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects which are mathematics and English language.
- If you’re a male candidate, you must not be less than 1.67m in height and, if you’re a woman, 1.64m.
- You must have a valid means of identification such as driver’s license, international passport, voter’s card, or National ID card.
- If you’re a Higher Degree holder (B.Sc, OND, HND, etc) you’re also eligible to apply.
- You must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN), a valid or active email address and phone number for all your applications and so that the Nigeria Police Force will be able to contact you with further instructions, information, etc.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
To successfully apply for the NPF Recruitment exercise 2022, do well to follow the instructions below;
- Go to the NPF portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Navigate the displayed page to where you’ll see “Register for 202_”.
- Look through the application guidelines
- Proceed to download the guarantor’s form
- Fill in your NIN to continue
- Click on “Verify”.
All shortlisted candidates (and successful candidates at all stages of the screening exercise) will be contacted via email and phone number for the nationwide screening, which is why the email address and phone number you’re supplying during the registration must be valid and accessible.