Nigerian Army 81RRI Screening and Training Date For 2021 Shortlisted Candidates. We are pleased to announce to the general public that the Nigerian Army has released the official screening date for the 2021 intake. See more details below.
Do you want to know the actual date for the 81RRI screening? This article contains everything you need to know about the screening exercise. Information reaching us is that the official screening date has been announced.
81RRI Screening Date 2022
The screening is schedule to commence from 12 – 24 July 2021 in all the 36 states including the Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report at their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Nigerian army Recruitment
- Nigerian army 80RRI shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian army 81RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian army DSSC screening Ddate
- Nigerian army latest news
However, it is important to know that candidates who fail to report at the screening venue will automatically disqualified. Candidates are expected to arrive at their respective venues a day before the screening exercise.
Nigerian Army 81RRI Training Date 2022
After a successful screening, candidates will undergo a 6 months training at the Nigerian army training camp.
At the moment the training date has not been announced. We will update this post when we have a clue about the training date.
81RRI Screening Requirement 2022
1 a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
g. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
h. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.