Nigeria customs service recruitment 2022 application portal (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) is now open for the 2022 supplementary recruitment exercise of 10,000 officers.
Interested candidates can now submit their application through the NCS portal via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. See the NCS recruitment application deadline on the this page.
The general public are hereby notified of the official opening of the Nigeria customs service recruitment portal. The application form is to be filled and submitted online via the recruitment portal.
This page has been created to guide you through the process of applying for the recruitment. Kindly note that the NCS application form is totally free.
Are you interested in the Nigeria customs jobs? This is a great opportunity for you to fulfill your dreams. You can apply for the recruitment in the comfort of your home or even in your office. All you need is your smart phone or computer.
Is NCS Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
Yes, NCS recruitment form is out. The Nigeria customs service recruitment board wishes to inform the general public that the NCS recruitment portal (http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) will be opened between Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December, 2021 for the supplementary recruitment exercise.
- Nigeria customs portal login
- Nigeria customs past questions
- Nigeria customs screening date
- Nigeria customs training date
- Nigeria customs shortlisted candidates
This job recruitment is open to over 10,000 new officers who will be recruited into three major Cadre positions:
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Customs Inspectorate Cadre AIC (CONSOL “06)
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
There are many things you need to consider before taking a step to apply for any vacant position. However, It is very important to know the requirements and qualifications you need to have to be eligible for the recruitment exercise.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2022
Do you feel you have all it takes to be offered this job? See the following eligibility criteria;
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.62 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
|Chest Measurement (Male)||0.87 metres|
|Minimum Height||1.62 metres|
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2022
To apply for the NCS recruitment, you need to visit the application form portal and start filling the online application form. After reading the above eligibility criteria and feel you are qualified for this job, follow the procedures below to submit your application successfully;
- Visit https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements
- Click “I’m interested”
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon as the selection process is done.
Do you still have issues applying for the ongoing Nigeria customs service supplementary recruitment? Kindly reach out to E-mail: email@example.com, Mobile: 08063126721, 08145555804 and you will get a response shortly.