Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. Interested candidates can apply on the application portal via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. See the NCS recruitment application deadline on the this page.
Interested candidates are hereby notified of the official opening of the Nigerian customs service recruitment portal. The application form is to be filled and submitted on the recruitment portal. This page is going to guide you through the process of applying for the recruitment. Kindly note that the NCS application form is totally free.
Are you interested in the Nigerian customs jobs? This is a great opportunity for you to fulfill your dreams. You can apply for the recruitment in the comfort of your home or even in your office. All you need is your smart phone or computer.
Customs Recruitment Application Process
This job recruitment is open to over 3200 new officers who will be recruited into three major Cadre positions:
- Superintendent Cadre
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Cadre
There are many things you need to consider before taking a step to apply for the vacant positions. It is very important to know the requirements and qualifications you need to have to be eligible for the recruitment exercise.
- NCS Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Screening Date
- NCS Aptitude Test Result
- NCS Training Date
Nigerian Customs Recruitment Requirements 2021
Do you feel you have all it takes to be offered this job? See the following eligibility criteria;
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and english language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2021
After reading the above eligibility criteria and you feel you are qualified for this job, follow the procedures below to submit your application successfully;
- Visit the NCS application portal via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Sign up with your active email
- Select your preferred position
- Fill the online application form
- Attach the required document
- Submit your application
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon as the selection process is done.
Do you want to get the NCS recruitment news update from us? Drop your email address on the comment section below or kindly follow this website on a daily.