Nigeria customs service recruitment 2023 application portal (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) is now open for the 2023 supplementary recruitment exercise of 10,000 officers.
The Nigeria customs service recruitment portal is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. There, you’ll be able to access the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment online application form if you’re interested in joining the force.
This article brings you all that you need to know pertaining to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2023, ranging from the recruitment application starting and closing dates, to eligibility criteria to steps involved in applying for the recruitment.
We put together this article to guide you through a simple and stress-free application process.
Are you wondering if the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment is currently ongoing? Would you like to know the commencement and closing dates for the recruitment application? We’ve got you.
- Nigeria customs portal login
- Nigeria customs past questions
- Nigeria customs screening date
- Nigeria customs training date
- Nigeria customs shortlisted candidates
The recruitment application form has not been made public or online yet. This means that the Nigeria Customs Service is recruiting at the moment, there has been no starting or closing dates announced yet.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2023
There are a couple of requirements you ought to meet before taking the step to apply for a chance to be recruited into the Nigeria Customs Service. Therefore, below is a list of conditions you must satisfy to be considered for employment in the Nigeria Customs Service.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must be at least 1.62 meters in height as a man, and 1.64 meters as a woman.
- You must have a broad chest which when measured must be at least 0.87 meters as a man
- You must be mentally and physically fit, with a certificate of medical fitness gotten from a federal government hospital.
- You must not be suffering any physical or mental disabilities.
- You must have your WASSCE, GCE, NABTEB or NECO certificate in which you must have at least 5 credits in no more than 2 sittings including mathematics and English.
- If you have a higher degree such as OND, HND, BSC, etc you’re invited to apply
- You must possess at least a WASSCE, NECO, /GCE, and/or NABTEB certificate to be qualified to apply.
|Chest Measurement (Male)||0.87 metres|
|Minimum Height||1.62 metres|
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2023
Once you’re done reading through the eligibility requirements, if you find that you’ve satisfied all the above listed criteria and would like to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment exercise, here’s how to apply;
- Go to the Nigeria Customs Service portal via https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
- Decide on and click on your preferred position
- Go through the job description and requirements carefully.
- Hit the “I’m interested” feature to begin
- Fill out the NCS application form as is required.
- Upload/Attach the required documents
- Cross check the details supplied and go on to submit.
Candidates who are found to have fulfilled all the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted right after the selection is done.
If you’re encountering any difficulties while trying to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment exercise, ensure to reach out to them via E-mail: email@example.com, and Mobile: 08063126721, 08145555804 and you will be assisted accordingly.