Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021 has commenced. The management of the Nigeria Immigration has approved the 2021 NIS recruitment. The application portal is www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng. We are going to provide you with verified information about the recruitment exercise such as the requirements and qualifications, how to apply online and other vital information you need to know.
A lot of people have been anticipating the opening of the NIS recruitment portal which has lead to many surfing the internet on a daily in search of the Nigeria Immigration Service latest news update. We are glad to announce to you today that the recruitment has commenced and interested candidates are expected to submit their application before the closing date.
NIS Recruitment Requirements 2021
The following are the requirements and qualifications you need to possess before applying for the recruitment;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth and also have a valid means of identification
- Applicant must be medically fit and able to present a comprehensive medical fitness report from any government hospital
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years old
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Names
- Nigeria Immigration Screening Date
- Nigeria Immigration Training Date
- Nigeria Immigration Latest News
There are various things you need to consider while applying for the NIS recruitment 2021. You have to get the right information at the right. That is why you need to follow this website on a daily so you won’t miss any important update as regards the recruitment.
To be successful in this recruitment and get your name on the shortlisted candidates you need to follow all the procedures, have the required documents and also meet the requirements as requested, scan and upload the required documents on the portal.
Most important! The Nigeria immigration service 2021 recruitment is free. Do not pay money to any imposter claiming to offer you a job in the NIS with a token.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Interested candidates should visit the official application portal via www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng to fill and submit your application form.
Ensure to attach the required documents requested by the NIS and also ensure that the information you input on the application form matches with the information on your credentials.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and invited for the screening/aptitude test.