The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing. The Nigerian Immigration management has approved the 2023 NIS recruitment. The application portal where the online application form can be found, can be accessed via www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
On this page, we will be sharing with you information regarding the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise, such as the eligibility requirements and qualifications, how you can apply online alongside any other vital information you ought to know.
A good number of people have been waiting for the opening of the NIS recruitment portal which has caused them to constantly surf the internet, searching for reliable information on the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2023.
We are excited to announce to you that the recruitment has started and all individuals who are interested are expected to begin and submit their application on or before the closing date.
- Nigeria immigration portal login
- Nigeria immigration shortlisted names
- Nigeria immigration screening date
- Nigeria immigration training date
- Nigeria immigration latest news
Nigerian Immigration Requirements 2023
The requirements and qualifications you’re required to meet before applying for the recruitment are the following;
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must not be younger than 18 or older than 35 years old at the time of your application.
- You must be at least 1.65m tall (as a male) and 1.60m tall (as a female).
- You must have a means of identifying yourself, either by National ID, voter’s card, International Passport, etc.
- You must have a GCE, WASSCE, NABTEB or NECO certificate with at least 5 credits.
- If you have a Higher Degree, say OND, HND, BSc or MSc, you can also apply.
- You must be fit medically and able to show a medical fitness report from a federal government hospital.
- Your chest must be broad, and at least 0.87m in measurement.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
We would like to mention that the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise application form is completely free of charge, no one should make you pay for it – you’re just being scammed. The most you’ll have to pay will probably be the cyber cafe’s charge for doing the application for you.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2023
Interested individuals are to visit the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment official application portal via www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng to fill out and submit your online application form.
Be sure to attach/upload all the documents you’re required to by the Nigerian Immigration Service. Before you hit ‘submit’, endeavor to supply only accurate information that matches what you have on your credentials so that you don’t lose your chances of getting recruited..
All shortlisted candidates will be reached through their email address and invited for the next phase of the recruitment process which will be a screening/aptitude test. This is why you must cultivate the habit of checking your email inbox frequently so that you don’t miss the information when the Nigerian Immigration Service sends you updates.
Lastly, bookmark this webpage and check back on it occasionally so that whenever we update it, you’ll be the first to know.
Any questions or comments you have should be dropped in the comments section, we’ll respond to them as soon as we can.