Nigerian Army Training Date For 2021 Shortlisted Candidates is here. The Nigerian army recruitment board will soon organize a 6 months training camp for the DSSC/SSC Course Applications. See more details below.
Do you want to know the actual date for the DSSC/SSC Course training? This article contains everything you need to know about the 2021 training exercise. Information reaching us is that the official screening date has been announced.
However, it is important to know that candidates who fail to report at their training camp will automatically disqualified. Candidates are expected to arrive at their respective training camp a day before the exercise.
Nigerian Army Training Date and Duration 2021
After a successful screening, candidates will undergo a 6 months training at the Nigerian army training camp.
At the moment the training date has not been announced. We will update this post when we have a clue about the training date.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Training Date
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Screening Date
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Training Date
Nigerian Army Training Venue 2021
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Army Training Requirement 2021
1 a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
g. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
h. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State recruitment training Exercise would be disqualified.