Nigerian army recruitment portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng) for 2022 recruitment exercise is now open. Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to recruitment.army.mil.ng portal and start filling the application form.
recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login 2022
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Nigerian army recruitment which includes the official application portal recruitment.army.mil.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the Nigerian army has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
- Nigerian army 82rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 78rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 81RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army 80RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army recruitment form
- Nigerian army shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian army screening date
- Nigerian army training date
How to Login to recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal 2022
To apply for the Nigerian army recruitment exercise 2022 you need to first login to the application portal via recruitment.army.mil.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the Nigerian army recruitment portal dashboard and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required